Monday, June 29

4 days to all.. 3 days for Maine

Counting down.Omg.sad lahh..

Tomorrow open day!Haha.got ntg to worry...sure no complains wan.haha.Yay..can go back home early and spend precious times with babes and all.Hope Mel wouldn't scream and frightened us all.And ohh..no jumping on the couch Mel!haha.Can't wait!Guess I will be laughing at all your actions.LOL.

I was doing my PD homework and sudd Dad called me downstairs.Thought duno wad then he told me my frens are here.MY FRENS?went to see..ohhh.. it was Kai Wen,Chai and Zenli.Suddenly only call me go jogging.rushed upstairs to change and just went out.went to Kai Wen's hse coz Zenli is giving her push-ups lessons.haha.yea...KEEP UP UR DETERMINATION KAI WEN!



John the idiot,I wanna noe the content.Cant wait for you to show me.curious here adi...

No comments:

Post a Comment