Sunday, August 23

I wanna watch UP

Read Ker's blog about Areena..omg.Damn funny incident.LOL..couldnt stop laughing when I think about it..oh well,Areena will always be Areena..you wouldnt even believe that she's the one who sang beautifully on Hari Anugerah.. on normal days,she's always the lame one who talks to herself but in front of the mike.wow.transformation!haha.

Hols are kinda boring..all I have to do is quarentine myself with the piano..practice and practice again and again..exam is coming in like.. 5 days time! omg? Still got other things to do for the hols but I finished holiday homework..can relax just a little.

Was stuck at home yesterday..too bored..too hungry at night..Jie took me to McD..not JJ's..the one beside the petrol station where they had the drivethru..we left house at around 10.30pm.Jie sent me to 7 eleven to get some magazines to read.. Reached McD and I had burger!plus the set ofcoz.. shared with jie.. She took her laptop there so she can work thanks to the free wifi provided at McD.. I was enjoying myself reading magazines and listening to my iPod.. pure relaxation. well,we used to do this in Coffee Bean every saturday night but now with the flu case spreading in JJ..mum adviced us to avoid there.. anyway,McD is a nice hangout spot too..

Jie drove me mad whole night yday and this morning.omg omg omg.how am I going to stand her.. sometimes I even wonder why do I even answer her when she starts to crap.haha.

I wanna watch UP!too bad now not a good time to go to cinemas.. watched halfway in school and the show was damn funny and nice..wish to continue..too bad lor..

No comments:

Post a Comment