Friday, August 21

We're friends forever.Yes I noe..we ARE frens forever.We are frens when times are good and we are still frens when times are bad =) I'm sorry if I'd caused sadness and worries in you.Still.. I'll be right behind you to back you up whenever you need me :))

Helped Pn.Shoba to mark science trials paper 2 in tuition yday..haha.can you believe it?the highest score we marked was only 34/60.. Mel,Davinia and I were shocked..imagine ourselves getting such marks..we would just break down straightaway.haha.but teacher said its normal for the class she taught in her skul.. one funny thing.A guy dunno wad name.. drew 2 hearts in front of his paper and its written dunno who love who..Mel wanted to leave a note and comment there.. Especially on one of the front paper.. that guy DREW SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.omg.on an exam paper??Mel almost wanna comment "Nice drawing =)" LOL.

Sat in between Davinia and Mel everytime in tuition..they never stop debating over silly stuffs.omg.Yday,they debated over the show we watched last Tuesday.. UP.. theres a dog in the movie..

Jean:I only rmb the bird's name,Kevin or snipper.
Mel:then the dog's name,Doug.
Davinia:No..its Dog
Mel:Its DOUG...not DOG...DOUG..
Davinia:Its DOG.
Jean:*selambaly in the middle of them*ROUND ONE FIGHT!
Mel:Why would a dog name is dog.takkanlah we name our fish..fish.
Davinia:Melenie,the name is dog.I was watching okay.I noe you slept.
Melenie:No I didnt.I was bside you when we were watching.
Jean:*interupted*I was behind with Suet Yee!
Davinia and Melenie:SHHHH!
Pn.Shoba :*laughs while marking all papers*
Jean:teacher they shhh me!Nvm..teacher I help you with the papers.
*silence*
Jean:OOHHH..K.O!Game over!
Melenie:DOUG!
Davinia:DOG!
Jean:ROUND 2...FIGHT!
Melenie:You don't call ur cat.. CAT.
Davinia:ish..dun wanna fight anymore.
Jean:Davinia..K.O!The champion goes Melenie!!yay!


LOL..I was playing with myself over there.gahh..every week also have to listen to their debates.Kesian Darren..the only guy among the 4 of us..Poor guy have to deal with our pms.LOL!


Last day of skul..had Merdeka celebration in primary hall.. as usual..sing sing sing...kibar kibar kibar..We enjoyed looking at the teachers' waving the flag.. hahaha.kept on laughing at the teachers.. Pn.Loh said "datuk and NEKNEK.." I looked at Suet Yee and laughed.haha.


Suppose to have piano lesson by now.. but sir is currently in hospital taking the injection to prevent H1N1..haha..postpone later.Gotta rush after piano to maths tuition.One week of hols..cant go public places..darurat coming..omg.Live every moment like ur last :)


What would you do if you know you're going to die tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment