Friday, April 2

Capriccio of Winter

Just got back from AMC Chinese Orchestra concert,
Capriccio of Winter

They were all good.Supported Jing Yee ( if that's the right spelling ) but we couldn't find her in the pool of players there.haha.What I enjoyed most is laughing at Suet Yee and Yee Laine's funny acts.We imagined Yee Laine dancing the graceful chinese dance on stage and started laughing.haha.and when Ash told me to go up and dance I made the hip-hop actions and started bopping my head.LOL.

I became a spy in the hall =)

*****
Today was pretty horrible.my headache is still here to stay.wad can I do?

Going to visit Grandparents grave tomorrow in Rawang.A one day trip to KL.and sis's grave on Sunday.For tomorrow,I shall pray for what's right to pray for.Happiness is all I'm after.Gonna keep my goals ahead and achieve it with happiness along the journey there.

( p.s. Astig I HATE YOU )



No comments:

Post a Comment