Sunday, April 25

Choral Delights

I'm super busy for today.But still I'm here blogging.While letting my fingers linger on the keyboard..I'm enjoying the new speakers Loo Sen bought.Cool! =)

Attended Choral Delights yesterday night.Yee Laine picked me up and we went to the school first.Great.no one was there.Exception for one poor form 1 girl waiting for her mum and the school guard.Yee Laine and I wasted time chit chatting there.we laughed alot as usual.And we hear raindrops then.SHOOT!plans changed.everyone gotta meet in Sam Tet hall.Informed Ser Lynn,Hui Yean and Shahira Begum too.Mel came and pick us up then to Sam Tet.Miss Terry tagged along.


Reached the Sam Tet gate and we waited for everyone.AND THERE COMES A BIKE RIDING IN.WOOTS!Its Mr.Sheldon and Miss Abie ( spelling not sure ).and mel told me " Wow..he looks quite handsome in his shirt" I know!I drooled.haha.but wad makes me more excited is watching Miss Abie and him coming together.awww..I wanna see more romance!


Entered the hall.Mr.Sheldon looked for our places.Saw Jasvinder!OMG.my kindergarten friend and also primary school friend.Was so happy that she still remembers Melenie,Yee Laine and I =) AWW..seriously,I miss her so very much!Sat in between of Jing and Hui Yean.Enjoyed myself chit chatting with Hui Yean bout our plans for cooking comp,rangers camp and also future plans for music club.


Really enjoyed with choir singing.they're really really good.and most of all.We get to learn things for our very own choir.The MIA girls were amazing judging by the way they sing so high yet loud *claps.


People there:
Jas!
Rikmun gor =)))
Dominate Ou (ish ish you xD )
Mel
Hui Yean
Yee Laine
Jing
Winnie
Amanda Pan
Chin Lai Yen
Kai Wen
Ser Lynn
Jesse
Begum
Chin Kah Mun
Pei Yen (she gave me a hug!awww..)
Willie ( being a lone ranger just like me )
Li Tng (was thrilled when I saw her.we chatted.and she's going to leave for Negeri Sembilan =(( )

Chiaks.

The Sam Tet voices
The MIA voices
The solo-ist

Mr.Sheldon

Blur shots
_____

Going to hangout with Amanda later then to Mel's celebration.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!









=)

No comments:

Post a Comment