Wednesday, April 14

Sick and so =/

Alright..so I caught a fever the night after pesta ria.hmm..it was a slight one but sorethroat was pretty bad then.thank god I managed to make it for MC IU Day.Didnt thought of going at first but poor Yee Laine.I cant just leave her cant I?The very same day,mum and dad left for PETRONAS.No transport.Gotta follow Kitt home.haha.dun ask anything please.haha.

For Monday,I totally suffered in school.More like a half dead fish in school.Was pathetically tired and dizzy.Couldn't really stand my ground.hmm..regretted for going school then.came back took medicine and slept like nobody's business.Well,I was sweating like hell!In school,I kept asking my friends whether they were sweating and all of them said NO.

Oh well,
I was eventually sweating every seconds!
and when I woke up after my sleep,my bed was in total wetness.
GOSHHH

Mum forced me into consulting the doctor that night before physics tuition.and yeah.I was having fever,sorethroat,and low blood pressure.how unlucky =(  Tuition was hell thanks to the pills that made me so super drowsy.haha.Didnt manage to have the energy the next morning so I SKIPPED SCHOOL.Went to biology tuition anyway.and we all got screwed for our results.how great.haha.

Catched up with school this morning.Thank god I'm able to be back on my feet.Played futsal for PJ lesson.Poor Wei Jee for getting the ball the hit her nose.

Bought amanda's present today.haha.I got myself one too.Kinda happy!Went to tuition after JJ shopping and Kitt asked "Wad happened to your voice??"  SEXY RIGHHTTT??


These days,old melodies seems to help me for my late night studies.LOVES =)


No comments:

Post a Comment