Friday, April 30

Camp tomorrow

Hey Miss Naturally.ooh..i shall name my blog miss naturally.haha.Sorry for not updating since Sunday.Well,it has been a crazy/hectic/busy/up and down week!Hardly got any sleep and rests.late night studies and other things really made me a tired but still BIONIC girl.haha.Staybacks tuitions and school homeworks.gosh.every little detail is rushing through my mind.


Enjoyed a great time during Mel's bday hangout.We made a big scene in Pizza Hut because we made lots of noises.Well,that's just the way we roll =) we agreed to do this at least once a month.I love my friends.


The big group
smiles


HAHAHAHA!
Daphne was reaaaallly high that day.
Threesome??
Bday Girl!
______

Tomorrow's Rangers Camp.how do I feel now?
Excited/nervous/slumber/worried/anxious/many many many feelings!haha

I've done my part..which is the Merit Card.YAY!many liked it =)

Original plan

Second plan
Outcome!Tadaaa!
_______

Suppose to go for badminton meeting but Hui Yean and Yen Fong ended up pulling me,Mel and Daph to help move kitchen stuffs from the rangers store.We tested out the fire stove and gasses.Helped to wipe the canteen table and move it for the kitchen.Mel and I kept doing the roti canai thingy with our rags.Joey Theen,Yen Fong,Hui Yean,Vivian Cheah and Corrine couldnt stop laughing at us.LOL.It was fun although we worked so much moving things here and there.We laughed alot at silly stuffs.LOLOL.

Oh yeah!We talked bout horror stuffs today.
Wish me luck tomorrow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment