Monday, April 19

Yeolde English


First of all….

________

Thanks Shaun for inviting us for your bday dinner.hehe.Ash came over to my house and picked me up.Went into the car and got teased by Ash and Joey.ish ish.LOL.reached and saw Shaun.gave him the present.well,Kitt and I got him a "unique face" lamp.Hope you like it =) And I just reminded Ash that she did not bring her present when I passed mine to Shaun.We talked about Shaun's family.

JEAN : ehh,is your parents and grandma coming?
SHAUN : nope.
JEAN : WHY NOT??!celebrate together mahh
ASH :He say if they come ask them sit another table wor.
JEAN : yer,so bad lar you.let me sit with your grandma and make frens lar.
SHAUN : NOO!

 
Soon,Wai Lun came and Boon Sing and Kitt.Ser Lynn came and she didn't give me a kiss.haha.Not really close to the rest of the girls so I chatted with Ash,laughed at Kitt's lameness,laughed at the crazy Alex a lot too..chatted with Wai Lun and Boon Sing a bit.ohh and Shaun too.Guess wad,SPENT MOST OF MY TIME WI-FING THERE.hahah

Taken from Ash's blog
Ash : Eh alex why so long lar your food.
Alex : Yeahla.
Shaun : Ask them la.
Ash: He's on diet. who knows. LOL
Alex : *eating salad pathetically* yeahh,see im on diet.
Shaun : Seriously where's your fish n chip.
Alex : Still fishing.
*Jean Ash and kitt laughing*
Ash : You used wrong bait isit. Maybe you used salad la,that's why no fish wanna come bite. SAD,face problem
. LOLLLLL.



LOL.that was really funny.

Well,I ate fish n chip.Helped Ash to eat her mixed vegetables too.Was so full that time.haha.Ash couldn't finish her food and she gave it to someone else.hehehe.They ordered beer than.Some guys and girls drank.Except ME,ASH,KITT AND WAI LUN I guess.we were the only ones not drinking.Guai mahhh.haha.welllll…Ash and I are good examples of GOOOD girls.Right Shaun?LOL.Boon Sing forced Wai Lun into drinking but Wai Lun wasn't influence.Ash and I said..GOOD BOY!haha.Alex and his theory of people who wears braces and drinking beer is really crappy BUT REALLY FUNNY.hahaha

Shaun Ash and Kitt pursued me into going back later.hmm..fine then.informed mum and she gave me the green light to go home later.Cake cutting ceremony.Sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the bday boy.Fed Ash the chocolate cake.someone's jealous =0 hahah.soon,Kitt's mum came so Kitt and I gotta leave first.but Fan Yann left earlier than us.Sorry Shaun we missed the Truth or Dare but heard that you guys had lots of fun =D
 
Group pic

The guys
The girls

LOL.Look at the shirt.its kinda cute. I'm jealous that we bought it for him.not for myself.haha.
______
Got a random mms from Daphne which says no title or subject.SWEAAATTT.this is wad she sent :
I guess that's her =)
________
Studied late night again.mum says I needa drink bird's nest to keep up.


War zone
 _________

I think the wad's lost couldnt be found back anymore.
Shall we return to the old happy days?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment