Wednesday, April 7

Ups and downs

Not to mention much about the happenings..lets cut things short!

Monday = The Beginning of this crazy routines
 Tuesday = things got worse but not so bad anyway.
Wednesday = ITS OVER!Yay Ash!Yay Daphne!we helped each other along the way.and that's wad true friends are for right?
back to my crazy days! =))

These crazy days:

Kept singing "Just a small town girl.." hahah.Ash must be annoyed by me.but I know she loves it too.hor ash?hehehe =)

Had some bonding times with school mates.Love these times of togetherness.

A girl from my school passed away two days ago due to bone cancer.We had a moment of silence for her this morning during assembly.Everyone kept quiet and said our prayers in our hearts.Everyone looked down for a minute and prayed for her soul to rest in peace.now this shows humanity and care =)

Went pasar malam yesterday night.Mum and I turned our heads when we saw these two man walking around like a real-life ad.
Sent by Kee Shaun.hahaha.we were there at the same time.


Rushed over for add maths tuition today.Jing and Kitt tred to make me spit out the bad word which starts with the letter F.well,MISSION FAILED.I stopped at FUUUUU...hahahah.

Now I can go on with my normal routines.Choir practice tomorrow and friday.gosh.Why am I ever so busy?

I'mma gleek =)

No comments:

Post a Comment