Sunday, April 18

Happy Bday Shaun and daphne's mummy.

Happy Bday Shaun!
Happy Bday Daphne's mummy! =))

Yay Sunday you're finally here.and a big YESH because tomorrow's a holiday.and its also Oscar's Bday.call us crazy but we're sure to get him a cake.wheee~.Attending Shaun's bday party tonight at Yeolde English.see ya then =)

Dancing with my girls tomorrow.pretty excited?yeahh.hope things turn out well.Xiao Wei asked for help for her PMR sejarah folio.aihss..those times.haha.gonna try to help her in the morning.well,time waits for no one.I'll be a good girl and study my heart out for today and tomorrow.And if its possible..late night studies again!

Trying to help out for camp.well,my patrol name is BOHO ARIEL.hmm..these are the results for my search.

The elements

The style.
According to sis,its a mixture of floral stuffs and brown elements

A little mixture of cultural stuffs too.

the right bohemian patterns

I kinda like this card.maybe we can make it as our tag?


and this is a bohemian symbol.it means PEACE!

My research are done!cant wait to let Phooi San know about it.
_______

Its hard to say no because you just don't wanna hurt that someone.
But not hurting someone makes yourself hurt even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment