Saturday, April 24

A little dum dum

Slept around 2 to study up sastera and some tatabahasa stuffs.Someone helped me with the peribahasa.Had nightmares yesterday.I dreamt in my dream.get it?haha.woke up and jumped out of my bed alittle.Scary stuffs.Exam today was pretty hmm..fine?I guess.Its neutral.I've done my best anyway.wish for the best too =) Mel told me I looked scary when I'm doing my essays.I guess that's why last year Kai Wen never wanted to sit beside me.I look serious!

Did my english essay pretty long.Opt for the title Memories.well,my eyes caught the word and Marian Convent striked my head.and so I wrote 3 pages of memories in primary days.Inserted lots and lots of events and incidents that came accross my mind as I elaborate every single detail of the essay.Inserted Kirsten,Yi Lian and Mel's name into it too.But I ended it pretty sadly..as wad I remember I wrote..

"As I look at the photo of my primary school friends and I,a teardrop rolled down my cheek.Things seems so different now compared to those happy jolly days.Where have they gone?Well,as time goes on,people changes.Friends whom I've known since those days are still by my side but they're not the same anymore.Mum once told me "When we grow up,we have to move on and leave memories behind".I took a last glance at the pictures and closed the photo album.Then,laid it down on my bed.I think to myself "When I grow up,I have to just move on but keep sweet memories within me " .

Pretty emo huh?But I did write out everything I felt of my memories.things changes and people changes.I don't see happy jolly faces anymore.Anyway,I love my friends.Very much =)

Am attending CHORAL DELIGHTS tonight.Gonna meet up with music and choir friends in school before going.Gonna learn some things for our own school choir purposes.Will be meeting Hui Yean and maybe Evelyn?too bad Corrine cant join us.aww..

Results of studying.

Sis posted some pictures of her in Japan.these shots are taken not from the wedding photographer.LOL.looks like Richard and her had much fun there.awww..


SIS'S WEDDING PICTURE =))
She's beautfiul ,isn't she?
_________

I am here to stay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment