Saturday, April 3

Rawang and away

Woke up early this morning..bid farewell to someone who was going to school.Took out my accounts book and flipped to the page where I stopped.After a sentence..my head starts to ache again.I closed my eyes and try make my head blank.just wishing that the pain will slide away.but nahh..I couldn't read any longer.

Made myself a cup of Milo for breakfast.Then time to go on with reading..
I JUST CANT.I have no idea wad's wrong with my head.it just aches so much.

Sleep more than 8 hrs a day? CHECKED
Panadol? CHECKED
Light intensity during reading? CHECKED

Now wad else could be the problem that leads my headache which started last tuesday and never stop till now?

and chillax Ah Kitt Zhai..I won't have brain tumor.I'm just too young to die!
LOL

*****
Started journey to Rawang at 10 in the morning.Reached there at around 1 +.. Gave my respect to grandparents and godfather.Met up with cousin Mei Jee.glad to hear that she's doing good in her new work =)

Little Michelle put a Minnie Mouse hat on my head and another Mickey Mouse hat on Mei Jee's.
LOL.we looked so funny but cute.haha.

*****
Visited Miching's blog just recently.found a picture of us.
aww.. I kinda miss my annoying/violent/loud/crazy friend for more than a decade =)


*****
My gaga friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment