Sunday, May 2

Home..at last


Miss Naturally!

Back from camp =)
Mum and dad picked me up and took me to stadium to eat.Saw Alex there.smiled at him =)

 

Camp was pretty neutral to me.hmm..fun?maybe.Its a very slumber camp.We danced and played water games under the rain.Enjoyed the night time where we can sleep with our friends.So,I gave my sleeping bag to Wei Wei with the feeling of guilt inside of me.I promised that we can both share my sleeping bag as she didn't have one.In the end,she gotta sleep with me and my gang and friends.I was afraid that she wouldn't feel comfortable or so.So I gave my sleeping back to her so that she can take it and have a nice sleep with her friends.Sacrifise is always worthy when you can make someone happy =)

 

Slept with Mel sleeping bag.we shared.Chit chatted with Zatil,Suet Yee,Jia Wen,Yee Laine,Daphne and Charmaine for a little while before sleeping.then Hui Yean came and joined us.we were the only ones chit chatting then.And we were so noisy that Hui Yean couldn't stand and just walk away.Then we slept.Daphne woke me up.It was scary but lets not talk bout it here.creepy.haha.

 

What we've done:
Cooking comp (it was a success for us )
Flag (Daphne did a good job)
Sketch(it was hmm..not too bad but no OMPH enough)
Water games (had so much fun with Zat,Suet Yee,Mel,Daphne,Maine )
BBQ ( cooked chicken!not raw!)
Night stalking ( something different)
White Game ( well,legs hurting!)

It was Fun.Kinda fun but not VERY.I kinda miss torture camps like coys.Maybe the torture makes it fun.AND AND also we have campfires for coy camps.Cant wait for 8th Coy Camp =)
________

 

I feel guilty.
I'm all round the clock busy.
24/7 body mind and soul busy.24/7 thinking and thinking.
So busy that I couldn't catch up with your life.
And now I regret.
It alright.
We'll stand by you,
Amanda Lee.
_______

 

Got a pretty pretty present from Teng Kuan who came back for camp.Awww..such sweet person.
A million billion zillion THANK YOU!!

Its an angel cup.its PINK!
and it has wings.fly fly fly awayyy!

Guess wad?this reminds me of the present I got from Zher Phine.


Similar?
_______

 

What I really really wanna see in hope of making the world a better place is..

People smiling to make one's day brighter
People passing by would greet each other politely
People swallowing their costly prides
People leaving egoistic attitudes far behind them
Maybe its time to start caring
Maybe its time to let everything go
People start having an eco-friendly body,mind and soul
Smiles and smiles everywhere
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment