Friday, May 14

Never Too Far

Currently replaying Never Too Far on my iPod =)


Have so much to talk about here.hmm..been up to "intensive" choir practice.and hey..we're progressing well!Thanks so soo much to Miss Ervie.and btw,Miss Ervie and Mr.Sheldon.They both LEFT today =(( that's SAD!Thank you sooo much for helping out for choir and also our Tradimode.omg.I feel heavy hearted =/

On Tuesday

DAPHNE : Siow Jean,we need to perform Tradimode for the opening of Hari Guru.
ME : WHAT??!We only less than a week to do it.
DAPHNE : Okay we have to start getting all together.

news spreaded to Kai Yen,Mel,Yee Laine,Kalai,Clarie,Begum,Jing and Davinia for an URGENT meeting in chapel right at that moment.LOL.btw,we've never played Tradimode before =S

And so we divided ourselves according to instruments that we're pro in.Kai Yen and Pn.Florina chose out the song.

The next day,Wednesday..

Started playing Mamma Mia.hmm..progress and progress.It was hectic!I missed alot of classes.Splited myself into choir and Tradimode.15 minutes for choir then to Tradimode then back to choir again.crazy.total craziness.Have been staying back till 3 for two consecutive weeks!Didnt progress much today.Being a keyboardist is kinda easy actually.Maybe I'm just more used to piano.

THURSDAY

Hectic.Everyone was tensed up.Over music exams,skipping classes and pratices.well,I just dunno why everyone's showing faces and talking loudly to each other.yikes =/  But it was all over right after music exam.And for my mid-year music exam,I officially flunked it!

FRIDAY
Totally did not enter any class today.We're insanely trying to balance our study time and Tradimode.Kalai and I put a bio book on the music stand while playing.hahah.


*Play* it ends with the drums..
Everyone looked up and paused..
Nobody say a single thing..
smiles
and said
WE ARE AWESOME!
All thanks to teamwork
undeniably,we all have MUSIC in us



=)
______


Back to my friends,named BOOKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment