Saturday, May 8

All or Nothing

School was pretty neutral if you ask.We closed up the last photography session.Hui Yean and her P&J gang cheered right after the photographer snapped for the last time in year 2010.HAHA.In bio class,teacher re-explained on the process of mitosis and meiosis.Honestly,I still don't get it.I am doomed.

Wished to revise biology.exams are drawing near.SOMEHOW..just god noes somehow I got distracted by Mel and Suet Yee who kept talking about disgusting stuffs.EWW factor!I just don't get how these twi disgusting human beings can talk bout disgusting stuffs without getting disgusted.I was sitting there listening to them and I can seriously feel like puking.soo..here we are.

THE MOST DISGUSTING AWARD GOES TO..
*drumrollsss
MELENIE HEW & TAY SUET YEE!
You two really deserve it =)


Choir is really improving.Yay us.Mummy and Loo Sen picked me up after school and we went to Stadium for lunch.Believe it or not,yesterday was the first time I had lunch in the whole week time.I'm not on a diet or wadever.Its actually because I don't have the time to eat.You know..staybacks and stuffs.pffft.

We then went to Courts.Helped Loo Sen in browsing for cameras.hmm..Courts has changed.tremendously.haha.Went to Tesco then.At least there's something better there.We bought lots of stuffs.Especially Loo Sen who was getting his university stuffs.He's leaving soon!haha.We played the weighing machine there.Inserted a 20cents coin weighed myself.I've gone down 3kg!

Hold on..
Is that GOOD or BAD?
Its amazing how a 20 cent coin can let me know i've lost weight.
Teeheee =)
________

Was taking out my pen to complete maths homework.Found this in my pencil case.
Its suppose to be a letter found by Kitt during chem tuition.
He gave it to Ashley.
And Ash gave it to me and said that it is from Kitt.
I opened and read it.
SWEAT!
__________

Tagged by sakai Kenny.LOLL!!
________

All or Nothing - Westlife

Cause I want it all

Or nothing at all
There's no where left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how it ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all


No comments:

Post a Comment