Sunday, May 23

Destress

Was home alone for 5 hours yesterday.cooked my own dinner.i pity myself.haha.I spent my time onlining while doing some add maths practices.I actually can concentrate while doing it in front of the comp.managed to complete 28 add maths questions in one and a half hour.teehee =)

Parents got home around 10.Sister then took me out for Burger King.she say I need some break from studying.LOL.my 4th time in Burger King =) Next week,we should go Papparich.haha.Filled my tummy so badly that when I came home,I just couldnt move.sis and I lied down on the bed dead.too much food for the night.haha.

I guess sis was posessed by the Gaga curse.she's now addicted to Lady Gaga.oh my god.she put on her iPod with the gaga songs and sang it out so loud in the room yday night.I couldnt stand it so I put on my iPod too.Too much noise pollution.haha.Played this game called Dr.Cond on her iPod touch.gosh.its kinda wrong but cute.The objective of the game is too cover the sperms with condoms.LOL!no obscene stuffs.Please don't think wrongly.haha.

Just came back from Cafe Takahashi =)
Dinner tonight.which dress??

No comments:

Post a Comment