Sunday, May 9

Mother's Dayyyyy!

Suppose to have piano lesson this morning.along with sis ofcourse.Mum knocked on the door when we were both still dead asleep on the bed


MUM : Its 9.30!wake up for piano lesson!
ME : orhh..
SIS : He just texted..today's lesson canceled.
ME : huh?got meh?
SIS : check your phone
ME : *checks phone "sorry I couldn't make it for today's lesson.we'll postpone it to another day"
SIS : Don't have right?
ME : YEAH.YAY!
SIS : okay goood.lets sleep back.
MUM : okay.go sleep back then.
*mum about to close the door
SIS AND I : MUMMY!
MUM : what?!
SIS AND I : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
MUM : okay okay.thank you =)
SIS : okayy.back to sleep!

LOL.

Did not sleep back for long.woke up and continued with a little bio.Then mum,sis and I made cherry blossom cupcakes.Couldn't upload pictures because I've just sent my cell for repair =(  The cupcakes were delicious!and full of sweetness.Mum used her Mother's Day present for the first time.Sis got her a cake mixer which she really really love!aww aww =)

Loo Sen treated sis and I for a movie.We watched the 3.00 screening of Iron Man 2.Sis got herself a black forest ice blended and I got banana chocolate blended before moving to the cinema.We hid it in sis's bag.Theshow was pretty okay I guess.According to many,the first one is better.According to JEAN,no comment.

The we went shopping around.got my phone to repair and so.Sis and I were looking for leopards shoes.its not that easy to find.haha.Its weird how we kinda had a siblings day instead of Mother's Day.Anyway,we'll be celebrating tonight! =)   had so many pictures to upload from family dinner yesterday.aww too bad.

Happy special day to you mum!
Thanks for all your endless effort.I've never been perfect..but if I am,it would be all because of you!
I LOVE YOU MUMMY =)


No comments:

Post a Comment