Friday, May 14

Phone is back

Thought of something funny we mentioned when we were pursuing Jing today.


DAPHNE : Jing..come lar.pleaseee we need you.
ME : yeah Jing.please come.
AMELIA : she likes sushi.treat her sushi.
ME : Okay Jing.I'll treat you sushi!
DAPHNE : I'll treat burger king
CLARIE : I treat mcD
YEE LAINE : I'll belanja..RAMLI BURGER!
EVERYONE : HAHAHAAHA!
YEE LAINE : wad?its cheap and nice werd.haha

LOL!
____
people!my phone is finally back!and most of all,it is now upgraded.whee!
After getting back my phone,sis and I went to Secret Recipe to indulge ourselves with delicious cakes!
mannn..I am going to get FAT!
Last two days,consecutively had Burger King.and today..one cake and chicken cornish.damn it!

Just trying out camera =)
_________

Until this time of 10.47pm ..I still have the sounds in my head.all the instruments from the jamming sessions.omg.Everything I hear has that melody of the ABBA medley.HELP ME!

The music is just in us.
__________
bring on the new season of GLEE!
The "Hello" song is amazing.its...awwwwwwwwwwww-ish!
___________

To A :
Sometimes,I just wish I know the way to save you,the way to pull you away from all that you're facing,the way to make you laugh and giggle again and mostly,the way we used to be so close.

To B :
You've changed.changed oh so much.You're becoming flirty.you've brought yourself out to the society..which is actually a good thing,but the wrong way.I don't know wad to say to you anymore.we used to talk like best friends despite we're from different gender.I thought you would be the only normal person in this crazy world.now,things changed.I just want the original YOU back =(

Quoted by Gabriella : Things change,people changes

No comments:

Post a Comment