Monday, May 3

Just another Monday of the week

Hey Hey.Just got back from choir practice and Jusco.Mum said she wanna get some stuffs and so I got myself some ice-cream =D  Think I'mma go nap a little after blogging.so..gotta make this fast and quick!


Meet friends in the morning and we talked about the camp.Everyone really enjoyed it.Today is Hari Pelantikan.Prefects,librarians and also the class reps got their uniforms and ties and badges.First time seeing Daphne in prefect's suit.I told her "MY Ker Chyi is a grown up now.aww.." haha.Went out for choir singing during assembly.Forced Pan to join us.well,she's a choir member too.Today alot of people went up.FOR THE FIRST TIME.amazing.Well,that's because Mel,Hui Yean and I pulled alot of choir members out.If you're a part of music and choir,please be proud of it.


Pelantikan..tie giving..certs giving and long speeches on how to shape a true leader to lead the students forward.We had a special ceremony which they call "Penghargaan Sumbangan Larian-thon" We managed to collect 80k *cheers! Then they had the prize giving for those who collected more than RM200.was surprised when my name was called although I know I did collect more than 200.Went up the platform and took my prize.Its an envelope writter "TAN SIEW JEAN - LARIAN-THON "  HELLO?its SIOW!haha.anyway..


Pemenang bagi kelas yang berjaya mengutip kutipan tertinggi ialah... *drumrollssss
4 KEKWA!!Dengan kutipan sebanyak RM5000++ !
Cheers!Our prize is an additional class fund of RM265.55.
Thanks to Janet and everyone else in the class =)

Lesson as usual.Puan Loh used my name as an example for mod maths.sadly,she said 'lets just say Siow Jean is a naughty girl...bla bla bla.." hahah.Chem lesson was funny.I guess it was actually true faith that we shouldn't have lesson.HAHA.

Choir practice was hectic.Adelyn helped us out.And now I'm addicted to the clarinet,violin and trumpet warm up song.we sang Are You Sleeping too as warm up.hmm..today was intensive.many were absent but I hope we can work faster to brush up our singing.Learning a new Malaysian Sabahan medley on Wednesday.Please dun miss practice people! =)
________

Awww..sis posted this up =)
I like it Jie!

__________

Am caught in the middle of guilts and sympathy.
Wish to help but might not help.
Now,tell me what can I do?
___________

AIRPLANES =)



No comments:

Post a Comment