Wednesday, May 19

Twiddles

Let me recall what happened over these days.hmm..choir practices without Miss Ervie.And today we found out something big.now..there must be a spy in the choir group.hahaha.

Our chem lesson yesterday was spent in the hall.whole class helped Cik Ayu and Cik Koghi to arrange tables and chairs as the form fives mid year started this morning.We went to the upper upper hall.at first,we all were helping teacher like good students do.then somehow and someway we went high,I mean..Melenie and I.We totally drove Jia Wen,Suet Yee and Wei Yeh nuts.We started talking in the weird languages that even Mel and I don't even und.That's when Ash started to form a home for us called 'Rumah Kebajikan Orang Cacat" LOL!Konnonnya she's the penjaga there..but hello?I think she's the cause of all our craziness.

I kept calling Jia Wen chickenlama..and Ashley chickenlamo.
It made mel and I laughed until stomach pain.hahah..
CHICKENLAMO CHICKLAMO..
Put out an L sign with my fingers on ash's forehead and kept saying
CHICKENLAMO!

Ash's famous words were Fernando and I continued with Alejandro.haha.

We went into a locked room in the upper upper hall.whoooo...it was everyone's first time.we were suppose to grab some tables out but the room ended up being our tourist place.there were rooms in the room.hmm..toilets too.we assumed that it was the nuns' rooms last time.creepy.haha.

Ser Lynn followed me home after choir yesterday.She kept telling me that my room very "song" very "song" but when I asked why..she say very song la.haha.Her description was..If this is my room,I'll spend most of my time here.haha.we chit chatted until its time to go for bio tuition.thank goodness he breif us on mitosis and meiosos.and the joke of the day was..

WELCOME TO JAMAICA,ENJOY YOUR STAY.
Only mano students will enjoy this joke.lmao.
_________

Why cant we stay up that late anymore?
Remember those times?..sleeping for 2 or 3 hours a day and wake up just to study.
Better yet,we still have the energy for schools and other stuffs.
Friends used to admire me for that,
Lets just hope..someday we can do it all over again.haha
Study..sleep..an hour later..study...SCHOOL!
=D

but now,I really need help to study!
_________

Pn.Florina called for a Tradimode meeting.Next mission..Impiano Hotel for Tengku Zara.
Colaborating with the form fives.
the worse part is..2 hours of songs.
OH EM GEEE!
_________
Chapel moments..






No comments:

Post a Comment