Friday, May 21

This Life

Got passesd with the first day of exam today.Sat for Bm and BI.hmm..lets just say that the paper wasn't that easy.For Bm 350 words,I wrote 4 pages long.I chose to write a ceramah entitled "Ibu Bapa merupakan penentu keakraban hubungan kekeluargaan "  Well,I just let my hands scribble everything that ran through my mind that time.Its true that parents plays an important role..and as parents,you should trust your children.Never ever doubt every little thing they do.

Going to try out another dish (cooking comp ) this weekend.Time is running out.TIK TOCK =SS

I officially lost my voice during choir today.damn it.competition is next week!I wasn't the only one..fortunately,Melenie and Pan lost their voices too.yikes.trouble times.gotta keep drinking honey to recover our voices.there's practice again tomorrow.Busy busy busy.
________

Words cant bring me down =)

No comments:

Post a Comment