Monday, May 17

Educator's Day

Loo Sen left for Petronas this morning.
He has been a very lucky dude..got a full scholarship from Petronas and also JPA scholarship to Korea.and many of my frens asked 'WHY NOT CHOOSE KOREA??!" well,it actually depends on the conditions they offered and daddy thinks that Petronas's offer is much better.When I told Kevin this,he was like.. 'I would choose korea.I'mma big K-pop fan!" LOL.I'm not missing him xD


Bought a cake for Pn.Florina yesterday night.Courtesy from f4 music girls batch 2010.We totally skipped that lame ceramah and had cake cutting ceremony this morning.plus a little card signed by all of us!Enjoyed ourselves cam whoring and laughing in chapel.we had some free jamming session too after shifting all the instruments.Thank you Pn.Florina for making my school days fun =)


Poor Davinia..her bass guitar couldn't function at the starting.i heard that she panicked.Kalai and I just played like normal.From my side,nothing wrong could be heard.but after the show,Kai Yen told me everything bout it.According to Pn.Florina,it was pretty fine.But we're still missing of the omph!We had that during practices.and things just doesn't turn out magically.We were great in chapel.but aww..its okay.we did that in 4 days.Hello?its an achievement =)


NEXT SHOW :
COGA Reunion Dinner with Tengku Zara
Speech Day
Raising funds for Cambodian Project for Children?
Anderson??

Get ready to get busy again!

Choir Choir Choir!
exams exams exams!
cooking cooking cooking!
sketch sketch sketch!
starwalk starwalk starwalk!
______

I just love humming to "we'll be a dream'.its makes me feel..nice.haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment