Saturday, May 15

Try out

Went to school this morning.nope..not for the major gotong-royong..but for rehearsel...AGAIN.haha.went there with all my books cause Daphne wanted to go there early.Sat at the sudut and did my maths homework.Jing helped me.

Pan said that I look as though I was going to school like normal days.That's because I brought my small Guess back which I carry on my back.LOL.Lotsa people smiled and laughed at me because I look like a kiddo!LOL.

Kai Yen was actually holding the chapel's key because we extended rehearsal time yesterday and teacher have to leave early.

At the sudut

KAI YEN : Hi Siow Jean =)
ME : Hey hey!are we making a move to the chapel?
ME : Is it open already?
KAI YEN : I have the key.wanna go now?
*yilian came by*
YI LIAN : Hey Siow Jean,hey Kai Yen.
ME : HEYYYY =)
YI LIAN : Tradimode practice today?
ME : Yeah.we're going now.
YI LIAN : ohh.i saw Pn.Florina outside there waiting.
KAI YEN :OH S***!
*daphne,davinia and I packed at the speed as lightning.puts everything into our bags*
*RUNSSSS!!!*

Teacher was actually waiting for us to open the door.thank god we didnt get screwed.LOL

Practice was fine.we packed our instruments and its ready to be shifted on Monday morning.Now wad should we get for Flo-Rida??
__________

Was making dessert for SMI gathering cooking comp.Recipe was given by Hui Yean.
RESULTS : SECRETS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment