Thursday, May 27

Mathsy Turpsy

Crazy day of maths.Subi and I call it the crazy maths day.Add maths put my head to a point where I just cant think anymore.No one could complete the last question.Even geniuses in my class couldn't get over it.haha.Amazingly,my class used up 5 test pads just for add maths paper.

After add maths,went for recess and got back in just 10 minutes time for the next paper.Mod Maths.it was hmm..fine i guess?at least I can answer them.The next paper was in 5 minutes time.rush rush rush again.

Pn.Mahani was the teacher who collected our mod maths paper.she counted and somehow she miscount and asked the class "Ada sesiapa yang belum hantar?" Somehow,Ker Chyi was holding a test paper.she thought she did not hand it up and panicked "OMG.I havent pass up' and passed it up.Prab who was around her that time also got drunk along and thought she haven't pass her paper up.She went and passed it up...
Teacher laughed so loud suddenly.They both passed up their add maths question papers.LOL.
It was actually an incident.everyone did pass up.Ker Chyi and Prab too kelam.they made the class laughed.HAHA.
____________

YESSSSSSS!
THE WINNER ..
*drumrolls

LEE DWAYZE!!!!!

I'm so happy that he won it =)

He's a little Kris Allen but with David Cook's voice

No comments:

Post a Comment