Wednesday, May 26

Choir Competition

And so choir comp was yesterday is Tarcisian Convent.While the rest get to stay at home sleeping/killing their brains with sejarah,we have to attend school as usual and practice whole morning.Everyone was reading sejarah when we have some breaks in between.Wei Jia couldn't stop saying "On that day right..on THAT DAY.." LOL.when she say that,all of us told her "TODAY!!" . Guess her mind is still far behind time.haha.

We sang pretty well.I think we deserve it alot.We rocked Glimpse of Malaysia compared to AMC.From aspects of harmony we totally deserve it.But still..oh well....... haha.Sam Tet is as usual good.ACS was pretty well too.not forgetting MGS.

Saw Pei Yen there and asked her whether she's going tuition or not.Ser Lynn and I gotta rush to tuition after comp because Mano taught enzymes yesterday.Saw Jasvinder and we chit chatted for a long time.its nice to catch up good old times.Also saw Rikmun gor and Kenny who wished me luck before my team went up the stage.

Ser Lynn and I entered Mano tuition with our baju kurung.Brenda from AMC too.LOL.Was so freaking tired and headache in tuition.Ser Lynn and I kept complaining bout tired sleepy and all.haha.Followed Darren's car home as usual..saw Alex on his bike and he asked bout my uniform.I know I look embarassing okay?LOL.

I cant believe I actually have the time for Pasar Malam yesterday.went for an hour.just to relax my mind.Met Shaun who boo-ed me,Willie,Kitt and Alex.Bought lots of food because I was just having the will to eat eat and eat!


SEJARAH WAS...
NOTHING I EXPECTED =S

No comments:

Post a Comment