Thursday, May 6

Lesson learnt

Yesterday was upsy tupsy.Chosen for marching but then Yen Fong told Mel and I that marching is clashing with cooking.hmm..gotta choose.Hate these conflicting moments.So in the end,gotta work for cooking.hmm..I wish to join marching but oh well..too bad =)

I wasn't mad at anyone.I was rather disappointed on how things turned out.Rather disappointed that fame will take over one's beliefs.hmmm..I was kinda sad.Imagine that you were given some sort of hope today and seconds later people take back your hope or rather bring you down.Its like putting a kite up so high that made you oh so cheerful but seconds later..it falls down.FLAT.

Anyone will understnad my situation.well..some had bigger reaction although I'm the victim.This is just so wrong.Although everything is back to normal,people will think that I'm happy once again.But really..am I?I kinda lost the excitement,the passion and the heart for it already.Its all gone in just a snap of finger.Oh well,I got over it.Just gotta keep my head up high and complete whatever that needs to be done.

For those who listened,cheered,and cared,THANKS =)
Thanks Jia Wen for being there for me.Wei Yeh..for writing up cheer up notes on my sejarah book,Kai Wen..for making me feel nice,Jing for offering to fight for me,Kitt for letting me know its alright and Tengky for being a great listener =D you peeps make my life somewhere worth living!

For those who weren't supportive,THANKS..but nothing will bring me down.Keep staying jealous =)
________

Lets talk bout more flattering stuffs.

hmm..in add maths tuition yesterday..I wore GREEN.
Jing wore RED.
and Kitt wore YELLOW.
We three sat together and Chris and Maine from behind noticed that we were traffic lights.
Green,Yellow,Red!
LOL!

Went for Anthony tuition.Studied my heart out for the trilogy test but he've forgotten bout it =.=
Boon Sing must be happy bout this,hahaha.This time..we had traffic colour too!Jia Wen wore a slight darker yellow,me in my green and Wei Yeh in her red.HAHAH =))
_______

Had Rangers photography today.Met up with those crazy mengada case people.haha.Saw them during camp,seeing them in choir..will see them for gathering.goshh.haha.Choir is going well.Thanks alot to Miss Ervie =)

Rangers dominated Mr.King's tuition!hahaha.the 7 of us wore Rangers tee to tuition.well,we pakated!I think we should be known as Power Rangers.LOL.

_______

The Voice Within - Christina Aguilera





No comments:

Post a Comment