Friday, December 18

Am using the latest updater.hey..its fun!


I'm pretty scared and fed-up of Facebook now.everywhere you view is about results results and 24th dec.everyone freaking out everywhere.which makes me even more nervous even when I'm not.hmmm..I'm sorry when I spammed the whole twitter when I found out bout the date of the results..I couldn't help myself but to keep typing and singing to the comp!haha.


Watched Avatar today.I hope you're happy now Teh Boon Sing!I sweared I'll never watch that freaky show but I did.haha.It was pretty okay.and those CREATURES doesn't look as scary as I thought it is.. and and the movie is like 2 hours 40 minutes long.be warned to have neck pain if you're sitting way front =)

 



Had lunch wid Kitt,Shaun and Willie at KFC.then later bought Christmas  presents for everyone.but still cant find Melenie a special and perfect one.I'm sure I'll find it ONE FINE DAY..before Christmas I hope =)

My refrigerator is full of chocolates now.HEAVEN.but I'm pretty scared to eat them..Pimples!but but..its so TEMPTING!wad can I do to avoid temptations?

I'm going for Yukchoy gathering tomoro.Hope we'll have fun there!Too bad Amanda cant be wid us.it'll be a lot better to have her coz her jokes and craziness always lights up the atmosphere =D

I've been playing chrismas carols on the piano these days.soothing sound.love them on the piano.haha.Even downloaded some Christmas carols.Love them too!

 

LAST CHRISTMAS by Taylor Swift
LAST CHRISTMAS by Glee Cast
LAST CHRISTMAS by Ashley Tisdale

LAST CHRISTMAS by Hillary Duff


Take a listen..compare and tell me which one you prefer =)



No comments:

Post a Comment