Monday, December 21


And no I'm not traveling alone.

I got my heart in my hand, And,

You can bet I'm holding it close.

Don't wanna climb,

Don't wanna fall,

Don't know where to start it all.

I can start by taking it slow.

First I need a, hero,

I got a, mirror,

Looking inside of my soul.

If I need a, hero,

I got my, mirror,

Gotta go on with the show.


Don't Let Me Down – Leona Lewis feat. Justin Timberlake


Don't worry everybody.I'm fine regarding granny's departure.Life goes on like it'll never ends right?Learnt a lot through 15 years of life..of moving on and just reminiscing the sweet memories.Of learning wad really matters is be grateful that you once owe that special person in life rather than NOT having at all.I should be thinking positive that's becoz granny is 90+ this year.and that's a really amazing age she can stand up to.Aunts and uncles seem prepared for her lost regarding her old age.oh well..its a good thing everyone was taking it pretty well.


The burial was held this morning in Pusing( believe it or not it is the name of a town )haha.my mum's hometown.I'm expected the burial to be tomoro but anyway its over.Darren's parents came over yesterday.that was pretty thoughtful of them.and cousin's from dad's side came down all the way from KL to pay a visit to my mum.aww..so sweet.. Brian and his brothers and Loo Sen annoyed me a lot through out everything.grrrr… they played black jack when the funeral was going on.crazy dudes!so not my relatives.haha.



Regarding the three days to come,I'mma just LET IT BE.that's the right thing to say to calm myself.yeah..i'll let it be.whatever will be..WILL BE =)
And..

 

I LOVE THE WAY
YOU KNOW
HOW TO
MAKE ME
SMILE

=)



No comments:

Post a Comment