Wednesday, December 2

HMM..

Hmm..holidays.Am I the one always bored at home?haha.Complaint a lot to my mum.. "mum..I'm bored" and she got really annoyed.Who noes she might kick me out of the house one fine day :D Anyway,the 1st day of December isn't that boring.

Woke up early and went jogging with Kai Wen!Jogged around her neighbourhood field for 4? big rounds.haha.the area was kinda safe coz there were people dancing line dance and tai chi.haha.I really wanted to join the tai chi but Kai Wen would call me crazy.So I just forget it.haha.and omg.Kai Wen told me she wants dog.I was like "You're scared of dogs but you want one??" LOL.After jogging,we walked to the market nearby there where my mum always go to and she bought her Chee Cheong Fan.haha.I went home and proudly told me mum "I STEPPED MY FEET AT THE MARKET JUST NOW!" and I thought she would me proud coz I haven't been to a morning market in a while.She gave me the =.= look instead.LOL =D


In the evening,went to Mano tuition.Daphne picked me up and thank god she didn't overslept this time xD.In tuition.. we played wid eggs.small squishy squishy eggs.Davinia calls it THE SQUISHY THING.haha.And we layed fingerprints on an ostrich egg which Mr.Mano claims is more precious than his wife.LOL. I kept singing Single Ladies using the chipmunks voice to Davinia coz I was having the chipmunks 2 fever yesterday.I love the cute little chippetes! And guess wad?Davinia sang along the OH OH OH.. part wid me.YAY DAGU!


Sis went Kl over the weekend for some shopping for her Japan trip this month!She got me barney and SOMETHING ELSE.only ah kitt zhai noes wad the SOMETHING ELSE is.shhhhhh!


Hey everyone…meet Barney!my purple dinosaur.

I love you..you love me.. we are happy family..
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you..
Wun you say YOU LOVE ME TOO?

No comments:

Post a Comment