Friday, December 11

Update

Went to Mr.Anthony's class last Wednesday.It was very funny as usual.I'm a GOOD GIRL who pays attention to wadever teachers are teaching and so I look at him when he's talking.Suddenly,he turn his look towards me and did the shocked and weird look.

Mr.ANTHONY : SIOW JEAN!Your eyes…your stare super scary la.Whoever looks at your stare sure get scared away wan.so scary.I noe I've said this a lot of time but its true!

ME : good good ( slumber )

MR.ANTHONY : Eh..you better becareful.Boys will get scared away.

ME : *smiles*

TOLD WEI YEH : that's a good thing.

WEI YEH : LOL.


 

Comp has been having some problems these days.It takes a few tries to actually enter Windows and sometimes while using halfway,it will automatically RESTART halfway.urgghh.Thank god I have patience to bear wid it for days.Dad and I sent for repair yesterday and this time we chose a different person to help us.Heheh.Good things are..

  1. We can get it back yesterday itself ( no need to suffer without the comp )
  2. Windows Live Messenger provided.according to him,the latest version ( YAY )
  3. Adobe Photoshop installed! ( Now I can help sis wid all her photos )
  4. Personal Translation installed ( Now dad and mum would make me learn Mandarin everyday using that.hmmm.. )
  5. Oxford Pocket Dictionary installed ( Now I dun have to ask dumb Loo Sen for any unknown words )
  6. MP3 sound cutter installed ( Now I can help Ashley to cut songs for our dances )
  7. Format Factory installed ( To Amanda,I can help to store more songs into your mp3 since I can change the formats now )
  8. iTunes installed!! HAHA ( The only thing that Jean needs in her comp.haha.I told him I got an iPod and he knew I needs iTunes super badly! )
  9. He gave us 13 great games ( Bro and I enjoyed the games )

Bad thing is..

I HAVE TO RESTORE ALL MY 600+ SONGS INTO iTunes!OMG.


 

Grandma got admitted to hospital for vomiting badly and high fever.I guess she's fine now but it freaks me out that she doesn't talk at all.All she does is stare and she cant recognize her children.Sad huh.Hmm..bro and I visited her today and wheeled her out to have some sun.All she does is stare.That's unusual.and btw,she's amazingly 94 years old!


 

Bro officially had his freedom.Parents decided to let him learn his driving as soon as possible.Mum took me along and bro to register for driving classes just now.haha.I'm actually kinda excited for him but at the same time I think we need to renew our insurance if we ever consider being his passengers. xD.


 

*To Rikmun gor,bye!Have fun in Singapore and don't forget to take the picture view of Orchard Road's Christmas lightings for me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment