Saturday, December 5

I need you now =)

First of all,sorry for not wanting to go to prom.I really dun feel like going..asking me why?coz I just dun feel like going.hope you'll understand =))

Two days ago..went swimming in Meru wid Winni..its nice and fun.such a long time since I went for swimming.Just the two of us..put our belongings into the lockers and changed.went into the water and OH! My goggle broke! How sad.but managed to swim without them thanks to practice in China.heh heh.After swimming,we walked back home.Meru is a very very safe place so no worries for us two girls to walk alone back home.then we went CYCLING. How nice life is eh?haha..

Once I got home I told my mum this..

ME : Mummy,I got one good news and one bad news for you.

MUM : wad good news wad bad news?

ME : The bad news is..my goggles broke.but..the good news is.. I CAN GET A NEW ONE! Hehehehe.

MUM : ADUIIII.

Sis is in Penang now.. aww..so nice.She invited me to go along wid her but her boyfriend will be there.No syok.haha.I ended up not following her.Am waiting for parents to take me down to KL for a shopping trip =) Everyone is going to Singapore.hmmm..I WANNA GO!

Melenie got me a Christmas pressie already.hmm..Jean,its time for you to go for xmas shopping =DD and I think its time to list down presents for the kids and also my very own wishlist =))

No comments:

Post a Comment