Monday, December 28

Christmas 09

Hello bloggie..just got back from Fraser Hill this afternoon!
(am tired and kinda sick now) ... blogging from Meru house.

It has been quite fun.Christmas is nothing without family right? =)

Went to school in the morning to take results.relieved to bring pride back to home in Fraser.haha.went to JJ wid Loo Sen at around 1 o'clock.we just lepak around for 40 minutes? and went back.

Started journey around 2.. Dad was driving but sis took over when we went up the winding snaky crazy road.that road always make me go dizzy and sometimes puke.gosh.Told sis that if she slows down at every turning to avoid me from vomiting..I would reward her with 10sen.Loo Sen helped sis to count and I owe sis RM22 coz THERE'S OVER 200 TURNINGS to reach Fraser Hill town!haha..good laughs in the car.


Sis driving

Dummy Loo Sen

Once we reached the porch,cousins and aunts shouted "MISS UNIVERSE IS HERE!!" and I was like "wth??" now that's a teaser.hmmmm.

All I did most of the time is to BABYSIT. hahaha.i'm always the evil one holding the cane aroud.LOL.

our meals were all delicious and yummy.thanks to aunt's home recipe.I can bet that the turkey and other western food are as good as Indulgence and Beacon Point.haha.aunt made pancakes,some scoons,scrambled eggs and much more tasty stuffs.its food paradise!yummy yum yum!

and before it slipped out of my mind..

Sis announced her engagement!
and I'm her bridesmaid =D

*********

PICTURES!



Believe it or not..this is actually Oscar's grandpa =)


Kids playing.I have to watch them.hmmmmmm..


Baby Sze Lynn


Baby Sze Lynn watching TV


Kids with their Nintendo Ds all the time.

DS againnnn

Michelle and her pink Nintendo Ds..while I'm wid my phone.


Loo Sen and the boys...with DS also.


Girl sittting like a boy.aihs.


Boys with their Transformers which cost RM70 EACH!


Bernard and his transformer toy.



Ready for crazy poses?


Chee Chong


aduhhhh.




Little Bernard playing at the plantations.I have to watch him =.=


Christmas tree



Pressies!


Christmas tree right beside the fireplace =)  (thank god the tree didnt get burnt down)


Yippiee!


HEAVY PRESENT.sis and I couldn't take it up.


Sisters forever... DO I HAVE A CHOICE?


She was about to kiss Loo Sen AND Loo Sen hid under his hoot.


Blushing!LOL..got kissed by a girl.hahaha.


=DD


I want it I want it!


We had wine =) (p.s. I didnt get drunk)











FUNNY!


I LOVE MY CHRISTMAS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment