Tuesday, December 22


Woke up at 11+ this morning.had breakfast..read the papers.hmm..dunno wad to do these days.I actually have a lot of things to do on my mind..but everytime I thought bout it,I'll tend to step back a little.But I noe I gotta do wad I need quick and fast.So I jot down on my diary chores that needed to be completed before going up Fraser Hill for Christmas.

Went to Jusco wid Angie and her mum and my mum.It was supposingly to be a Christmas shopping as WE HAVENT GET CHILDREN ANY PRESSIES YET! Gosh.and Christmas is coming soon.well..just blame on the bad luck that everything is happening at the wrong time.Well,Jusco was pretty crowded.Today and tomoro is probably the best days for Shopaholics to clear their wallets.haha.Its JCard Member DayS!



Of 5 children,mum and I only got to buy 2 presents for the girls as those other stuffs weren't suitable for boys.I'm pretty sure those baby boys back at Fraser Hill LOVE LOVEEEE Ben 10 items.hmm..mum say we'll go for more shopping again tomoro =)







And ohh..ohhh…I got my favourite pair of Gladiators Shoes!
Gosh.Am I just the luckiest girl on earth?LOL.




Freaked out suddenly today.Mum and dad were at the living room and out of the blue I suddenly shouted " MUM!I FEEL LIKE CRYING!" and she knew that I was scared for my results.I kept on freaking out and mum and dad told me "Its okay if you didn't get full A's.Its not the end of the world.Whether you'll get or not,you'll have to go up form 4 and keep studying.wad is there to worry?if you get then get lorr..if didn't get then didn't get lorr.." awww..I feel so much better.get I'll just be grateful for wadever I'll get =)


No comments:

Post a Comment