Sunday, December 6

Suet Yee turns ONE FIVE :D

Someone is born on this very day to:

  • Bring noises to my everyday
  • Bring noises to my everyday
  • BRING NOISES TO MY EVERYDAY!
  • Sleepover with all of us together
  • Keep screaming when she loses in anything
  • Be blur when we're playing MONKEY on class party day [ HAHA ]
  • Share the latest music and songs with me
  • Play the special role as my second hubby xD
  • Dance and sing with me
  • Cook with for annual camp
  • Celebrate pre-Mooncake Festival with Daphne and I
  • Pick up strange flowers and leaves when we jog
  • Watch horror flick with us all together
  • Just simply chat anything with me
  • Try to make me say the bad word.hahaha.
  • Get mad when I sorta got molested in pasar malam.
  • Call me naïve [ I'm NOT! ]
  • Control me when I get high when the clock strikes 11 day or night
  • Sometimes get high along wid me when the clock strikes 11 day or night.

    THAT'S WHY I WANNA WISH ASHLEY TAY SUET YEE A VERY VERY
    HAPPY
    BIRTHDAY
    !!


    we <3 you ! [mel's hair on fire.HAHAH ]
    Wishing you a beautiful birthday and a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows :D

No comments:

Post a Comment