Tuesday, December 8

The Star a few days ago published

12 subjects nod for SPM

But results will only based on 10,says Muhyiddin

YAY!Happy news.hahaha.Now I dun have to think so much of dropping any subjects to take SPM music.A big relief for us music girls and Pn.Florina.haha.We finally get to continue our Tradimode for next year and going for the big show in April :) Now I would just hope Pn.Florina wouldn't lecture us so much if we decided to take music.Dun worry babes.If we were all to join,we'll help each other in theory and composing.hehe.

Someone called me yesterday evening when I was actually on my handphone.Dad shouted "JAYNE!your call!" hang on the hp and went downstairs to answer..

ME : Hello?

… : HARRRLOOOO [ in a deep manly tone ]

*was thinking which man suddenly called me??*

ME : Hello?Who's this?

… : HARRRLO?HARRRLO?HARRRLO?

ME : Errr…hello who's this?

… : You guess.

ME : tell me who's this.hahha.

… : Try and guess

ME : err..Is this Wei Yeh?[ dun blame me.she sounds guyish ]

… : HAHAHAHAAH.

ME : oh.I recognize that laugh.MELENIE HEW!WAD YOU WANT FROM ME?YOU'RE MAD!

MELENIE : Yes I am.I called to tell you that I'm going to pick you up to Tanjung Rambutan later.Please pack your belongings and get ready.

ME : oh okay.wad do I need to bring?

MELENIE : just bring yourself and your undergarments.They'll prepare you the TR uniforms.

ME : oh.can I bring my iPod along?and some medications?

MELENIE : iPod can.medications dun need.they'll provide you.

ME : hmmm..okay.I go pack now.Who's my room mate there?

MELENIE : MEEEEEEEEEEE!

ME : oh.goodie!we can have fun.See ya later!

MELENIE : okay..your limo will arrive later.bye!

*hang up

Omg melenie hew wad's your problem???

LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment