Thursday, December 17

First of all..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Miching!

I <3 YOU =)



Received sis's email from Japan.happy news for home.haha.. I'll just wait for her to announce it on facebook =)

 
Spent a day cleaning up my room yesterday.PHEW.piles of works to do.Cleaned the window,changed the bed sheets,and the worst thing of all is the dressing table and cabinets.omg.it took mum and I 4 hours to clear all her make-up stuffs and creams and others.I counted each and every single number of stuffs/rubbishes we had in the room.

Now I noe why mum calls my room a girl's stressing room.Sis and I call it the girls' Wonderland =)

I'm surprised by the amount of stuffs we have :

31 bottles of creams/moisturizers/gels mostly Clinique,Bobbi Brown,Skin Food and Nu Skin.(ALL BELONGS TO TAN SIOW YEN)
Files and travel documents .
Bridal magazines ( no idea why sis bought so many of them.hmmm )
Other magazines

2 framed up photographs

5 photo frames = two wid pics

Winter clothes and gloves unpacked

5 large Aroma candles

Aroma oils and 100 tea CANDLES! OMG.

Collection of photographs and albums and CDs

3 yoga mats

3 storage boxes full of rubbishes(unexplainable)

A bag full of 3 diff types of hp chargers,2 diff camera chargers,one wire for her laptop,2 hair dryers. (TOO MUCH OF SIS! )

2 jewellery boxes (one belongs to me and the other to sis )

I have 12 watches.

5 bracelets

6 rings including sis's

8 necklaces (not including sis's)

Lots and lots of hair rubberbands

2 table lamps

Pile of clothes.

4 big pillows ( one for me only (: )

5 soft toys on the bed

A racing trophy by sis's boyfriend.(she used it to store coins.HAHA)

BLAME SIS for all these!

No comments:

Post a Comment