Tuesday, December 15

G.I. Joe

Watched G.I Joe yesterday wid bro and Vil Minn.haha.I really suck at watching action movies coz I'll somehow find it hard to differenciate the GOOD and the EVIL.Just like when we watched Transformer 2..I had to frequently ask Loo Sen "Is this robot good?"
"Is this the bad one?"
"ERRRR…which is Megatron?" LOL.poor Loo Sen.xD.

Kena bullied by them two yesterday.grrrr.I was playing the comp and suddenly Vil Minn called me.

Minn : JEANNNN!

ME : WADDDDD?!

Minn : Come on G.I. Joe for me

ME : who am I?your maid is it?

Minn : Come larr.

ME : urghh.fine *gets up and on for them*

Minn : THANK YOUUUUU.

ME : Welcommmeeeee *fakes smile..sat down and watch together*

Minn : Eeyer..self invitation *stares at me*

ME : *was holding the remote and pressed STOP* *faked a smile again*

Minn : OH OH.okay okay.come lets watch together =)))

ME : *pressed PLAY* =))))


 

I couldn't help myself but really dun und which is the bad team and which is the good team.haha.poor me.I was so scared to ask Loo Sen coz I noe he would fire me if I keep asking so I asked Vil Minn instead.LOL.thank god he's not sick of me.LOL.. Halfway through,I couldn't catch the story so I kept singing FALALALALALA at the actions scenes to Vil Minn.he got sick of me and kept throwing the pillows to me.haha.. till it comes to a kissing scene.I sang louder "FALALALALALALA" surprisingly I didn't kena.yay me!haha.

Mum taught Vil Minn how to court girls!hahahaha.He kept giving me the HATE STARE.I couldn't tahan so I told my mum.

ME : Mummyyy..Vil Minn always stare at me.Dunno wad's his problem.eeyerrr.

Minn : *STARES*

ME : There!There!Again!

MUM : Why you stare at my daughter?!

ME : YEALARR.STOP STARING!

MUM : I teach you..if he stare you,you must stare back.

*Mum and I stared at him together*

Minn : omg.


 

LOL

-Funny Fella!-

No comments:

Post a Comment